The ACTS Church encourages everyone to spend time personally worshipping God. You can worship God personally by building the following practices into your life:
- Spend time every day reading and studying the Bible
- Keep a spiritual journal where you record the ideas that God points out to you when you are reading the Bible or praying
- Take time to pray to God, to meditate on what He is like and to be still in His presence
- Sing songs of praise to God. You can even write your own songs!
- Keep the seventh-day Sabbath as a special day for rest and spiritual growth
As John Ash always says, "Spend time with Jesus every day!"